Benefits and Perks of Working at PWN
- Competitive benefits package including 401k, dental, vision and health insurance
- Reimbursement of continued education or training related to job role
- Vacation time and flexible work/office schedules
- Partake in a number of extracurricular events and activities
- Accessibility to company leadership and strong support for professional development and growth
- Thrive in a team-centric atmosphere with an open floor work concept and an extended work-from-home policy during COVID-19
PWNHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.